Paul Carrington (The Funster)
Mutley
2004-11-05 03:47:56 UTC
Hi, Does anyone remember Paul Carrington?

He used to work on Signal Radio back in the 90's (The Late Night Funster
Show 10-1)

I was going through all my old cassettes the other day and found loads of
footage that I used to record from his show, quite a funny DJ

I don't know if he's alive or dead as I cannot find anything about him on
the net, I hope he still does radio and wondered which station he's at (if
any)

Pete
TP
2005-01-25 23:17:37 UTC