I don't do business with Mexicans and Ragheads
Jose Sanchez
2010-05-01 23:11:27 UTC
Why do you ask, nigger? Do you have some you want to sell?
You must want to buy child porn of you are ask if I'm selling child
porn. I don't have any child porn(and will never have) and i don't do
business with pedos.
Using a middle man to peddle your child porn, eh mate?
Jose Sanchez is a pedo
2010-05-02 07:57:18 UTC
<rubbist>
You would rather talk about sick under age sex fantasies?
It was you who said that.
That is probably who you keep scanning the Internet for child abuse
stories(every day).
It's your posts that show up whenever a search for child abuse runs.
Are you admitting you are looking for child porn???

Well pissoff to a white singer's news group then
Deggie
2010-05-02 08:28:30 UTC
Post by Jose Sanchez is a pedo
<rubbist>
You would rather talk about sick under age sex fantasies?
It was you who said that.
That is probably who you keep scanning the Internet for child abuse
stories(every day).
It's your posts that show up whenever a search for child abuse runs.
Are you admitting you are looking for child porn???
Well pissoff to a white singer's news group then
Anthony S Brandy
2 Westmoor Gardens
EN3 7LQ

(Please inform us if this has changed)

And are you a black or mixed-race man with an interest in Michael Jackson?

Do you, or did you, work as some kind of courier?

Were you sacked by somebody called "Graham" at Connections?

Did you fail to pay Bike Bandits rental fees that you owed to them?

Is, or was, "dogging" one of your hobbies?

Did you regularly visit St. Osyth Nudist beach at weekends on your
motorcycle ?

Did you use the posting name "nakedblkstud" when you were posting in the O2
2428 chatroom?

Does your website contain nothing other than an almost completely unused
"gaming chat" facility plus video clips of games, women with large
posteriors and a few cars?

Its just that we need to be sure that we have identified you correctly
before we investigate your complaints. If you can confirm or clarify the
above this will assist us greatly in adressing the concerns that you have
raised.

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ***@netfront.net ---
Jose Sanchez is a pedo
2010-05-02 10:54:50 UTC
Post by Deggie
Does your website contain nothing other than an almost completely unused
"gaming chat" facility plus video clips of games, women with large
posteriors and a few cars?
My website do not have a chat room.
Post by Deggie
Its just that we need to be sure that we have identified you correctly
before we investigate your complaints. If you can confirm or clarify the
above this will assist us greatly in adressing the concerns that you have
raised.
You haven get the intelligence to investigate complaints if you can't
get a few simple facts right.

Anymore of your rubbish, i will get your email flooded(and get you
expelled from Oxford University by send a copy of your posting to the
Internet Watch Foundation).
unknown
Excellent. We need to add this to the FAQ.
unknown
2010-05-07 06:12:03 UTC
Sir Tony
2 Westmoor Gardens
EN3 7LQ
That house is tiny. It's no bigger than Pambo's place.
Jose Sanchez is a pedo