What happened to Peak107's Trevor Parsons?
Simon
2004-08-03 00:39:48 UTC
Anyone know what station he's on these days and why he left Peak107?

Simon
Dave Englefield
2004-08-03 14:40:17 UTC
I think he's now at Trax FM in Doncaster
Simon
Jim
2004-08-03 16:52:29 UTC
Not according to their website he's not!
John
2004-08-08 15:26:23 UTC
Not sure but I think he has left radio presenting
John
2004-08-08 15:28:23 UTC
Peak 107 has gone down the pan IMO.
Sally
2004-08-09 11:26:06 UTC
Post by John
Peak 107 has gone down the pan IMO.
Yes I agree. It was pretty good when it started a few years ago, but now
its crap. It is 'no more' local radio than BBC Radio One is. Don't know
what went wrong, but its rubbish now. Theres plenty of good stations to
listen to though, so not to worry.

Sal
Trev
2005-01-03 14:20:14 UTC
Hi a friend forwarded this to me, so here it is from the horses mouth,
I left Peak feb 7th 2000 not by choice either, Peak went through a
phase of chopping a jock a month I wasn't the first or the last to go.

I went to Trax more or less the same week as I left Peak and I was with
the Lincs group as a freelancer for over 4 years, working at both
Trax's and doing the odd bit of cover at Ridings FM, I enjoyed my time
with the group very much, but personally I couldn't see much room to
advance.

2004 wasn't a good year for me due to my circumstances changing and a
brush with serious health problems, so I took the decision to leave
radio, get better and to concentrate on my family.

I'm glad to say that I'm better and at the moment I'm not working in
the industry, but who's to say what 2005 will bring, I might be back on
air then again I might not be ;)

It would be nice to get back on air, just depends if opportunity knocks
in my direction this year.
Trevor (Trev) Parsons, yes it is me email me trev at trev dot biz